Shipping and Delivery Policy
We deliver products Australia wide using Australia post. Shipping costs starts from $9.95
depending on your location and product’s weight & size. We use multiple post services.
Please note that your order will be processed within 24 hours from the first weekday (Mon – Fri). Whilst we endeavour to send your goods quickly, we do not guarantee overnight delivery. Most orders within Australia arrive within 2 – 7 business days. Please allow up to 10 business days for your order to arrive.
For international orders (Outside Australia), delivery may be slightly longer. Most international orders arrive within 2 – 3 weeks, although in some cases, may take up to 30 days.
If goods are not in stock, there may be a delay in delivery. You will be notified if this is the case.Customer Service Policy
We are committed to providing exceptional customer service and quality products. We endevour to make sure that all products listed on our website are currently in stock and pricing is true correct. Standard delivery time frames are between 2-7 business days; in the event that an ordered item is not available or we are unable to fulfill your order we will notify you within 2 business days to arrange an agreeable alternative item, a back order or a full refund.International Shipping
*Some larger items may have greater shipping charges for international customers (and in some cases may not be able to be sent). You will be contacted directly if this is the case to ensure you wish to proceed with your purchase. If you do not wish to proceed with your purchase, a full refund will be issued.
**Please note that we can not guarantee tracking of international orders.Return Policy
We offer you the option to return an item for a refund or a swap for size. The rules for returning an item are as follows and must be strictly
- Must not be used – only tried on for size (for example – at a shoe store, you cannot buy a pair of shoes and walk in them for a day and then take them back – the same rule applies for our goods! We will NOT refund for used items!). Items must not be soiled worn or damaged. Braces etc which have been tried on for size will be fine, however, wearing an item even for short periods of time may result in stains, marks, damages and occasionally smells which will render the item unfit for re-sale. Items which do not meet the above criteria may be ineligible for a refund.
- You must also return the packaging as well as the item itself. Pack the packaging with care. It is needed for reselling. All original packaging must be returned undamaged. When sending items back for return it is essential to ensure they are packaged so as not to damage any part of the item. Items returned with damaged packaging may incur penalties of up to 25% of the total cost of the product (before GST) not being refunded.
- You will pay the return postage.
- For swap for size, you must also pay the postage for the replacement items (ideally via a prepaid post satchel – this will usually be a similar amount to the original shipping charge). Please include a prepaid post satchel when returning your item. For larger items that will not fit in a prepaid post satchel, credit card details will be required for the return postage fee. We will pay for postage only on items where our records show that the item has been picked, invoiced or dispatched incorrectly. We will not refund the postage costs if our system shows the order to be picked, invoiced and dispatched correctly.
- 14 day time limit – No returns, exchanges, or faulty item credits will be accepted after 14 days from the time of issue.
- A Credit Request Form must be filled out in full, signed and attached to the goods being returned along with a copy of the invoice (as proof of purchase). Failure to do this will result in delays before any item can be refunded and may void the credit request.
- You are responsible for ensuring the item is delivered to our suppliers address as outlined below.We recommend you use registered post when returning your item. This is important to ensure your item is trackable, as regular post may occasionally can get lost within the Australia Post network. We will not be held responsible if your item does not arrive at our supplier.
All goods returned as faulty will be inspected for a manufacturing defect. If deemed faulty, a repair, refund or exchange will be given. We will refund the product provided you have proof of purchase, without this we can only offer exchanges for the same product. Shipping will not be refunded unless the goods were sent in error.What to return
- – All of the product and its parts
- – All of the packaging
- – A copy of the invoice / receipt
- – A completed and signed copy of the Credit Request Form
- – Your contact details
If you have any queries, please Contact Us.
Version 1.0 from 01/01/2017